First Saturday at Renaissance Farms
Join us for the Joyful Mysteries and a potluck meal every first Saturday. When the weather is fine, we’ll plan some games and activities outside, and when it’s not, we’ll gather in the house.
What to bring:
- Your rosary
- A dish to share (please carefully mark your dish if it has any common food allergens i.e. eggs, dairy, nuts, gluten)
- Play clothes
- Musical Instruments if you wish.
Farm to Door Delivery
Sign up now to get TWO WEEKS FREE!
A generous weekly allotment of organic produce comprised of several varieties of fruits and vegetables, lovingly packed here on the farm. Our Large Barnby Box is enough to for about three meals for 2-4 people.
Along with your Barnby Box subscription, you can choose from a selection of add-on shares.
You may also order items from our marketplace and add them to your pick-up or delivery. Please ensure that we receive your order by 12 noon two days before your pick-up/delivery date so that it will be ready.
If you miss your pick-up or delivery, your box will be donated to an area food pantry, soup kitchen, or homeless shelter.
Support our Permaculture Projects
Support one of our permaculture projects here on the farm. Your generous gifts do double duty – they pay for the materials for the project and also fund scholarships for our students!
- development of market gardens, herb garden, and orchard
- hedgerows for livestock containment, wildlife, and food
- water catchment and storage
- ecologically responsible buildings
- food preservation (root cellar/cave, solar dehydrator, etc.)
…and MUCH more